This website is currently being updated, the Walters family are still at Rosegrove and our availability can be seen on our pages at the Visit Scotland website http://www.visitscotland.com/info/accommodation/rosegrove-guest-house-p216911. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org but we always like to talk to people and our phone number is 01479 851335.
Mountain views, excellent service, superb food and en-suite facilities are only a few of the reasons why Rosegrove is the chosen accommodation of our guests that return year after year. The front of the house commands fantastic views down the Spey Valley towards Boat of Garten, which is home to the famous Osprey Centre, and onto the Monadhliath & Cairngorm mountains.
Set in beautiful countryside, Rosegrove Guesthouse is ideally situated for not only exploring the local area but also as a base for travelling further afield and exploring the Scottish Highlands.
We are open all year round. We do not apply a surcharge for single occupancy and there is no premium to pay for the Christmas/New Year period. There is also a discount for stays of 3 or more nights.
Our guests say “This really is an extremely welcoming place to stay – the couple running it really couldn’t have been more friendly and accommodating. Spotlessly clean, great breakfast, lots of very thoughtful little touches”, “Just outside of Grantown-on-Spey this small b&b is very comfy and welcoming with great views, Breakfast was very filling and the conservatory overlooked the garden where there were plenty of bird feeders and birds to watch whilst having breakfast, we even saw a red squirrel.”
Children are very welcome, with baby equipment and toys available upon request.
ACTIVITIES AROUND ROSEGROVE
Situated in the UKs largest national park there are many activities and attractions close by…
- Birdwatchers regularly stay at Rosegrove. Crested Tit and Crossbill are among the birds that can be seen in the surrounding area.
- Fishing on the river Spey is available, together with numerous smaller rivers and lochs.
- Golf courses close by include the Bill Mitchell (PGA) designed Grantown-On-Spey.
- Pony Trekking is available close at hand.
- Water Sports including dinghy sailing, canoeing and kayaking are available close by.
- Winter Sports are within easy access at Cairngorm mountain and the Lecht.
- Outdoor activities are readily available with a wide range on offer
- Cairngorm Mountain has a funicular railway to the highest restaurant in the UK, hill walking and winter snow sports.
- Highland games during the summer months there are regular Highland games and clan gatherings
- Whisky Trail
- Reindeer centre
- Highland Wildlife Park
- Highland Folk Museum
- Strathspey Steam Railway
MEALS AVAILABLE (by arrangement, special diets can be catered for with advance notice.)
Meals are served overlooking the beautiful garden, where it is common to spot red squirrels, deer and a variety of birds.
CALL SUE TO BOOK YOUR ACCOMMODATION:
Telephone: 01479 851 335 (international +44 1 479 851 335)
27 January 2015 – WWA Walking Club: Our 3rd time here. It’s like coming back home. Absolutely WONDERFUL. So many thanks. Our love.
29 October 2014 – Marc (Belgium): Very nice place to stay. Thank you very much.
15 October 2014 – Kurt, Sonja, Dieter: A very great stay. Thanks very much!
CALL SUE TO BOOK YOUR B&B ACCOMMODATION:
Telephone: 01479 851 335